Contact Customs and Border Protection
1300 363 263
+61 2 9313 3010 (outside Australia)
8am to 5pm (AEST) Monday to Fridays excluding national public holidays
- Email email@example.com
- Fax: (02) 8339 6714
8am to 5pm (AEST and AEDT) Monday to Fridays excluding national public holidays.
Report suspicious activities to Customs Watch
Customs and Border Protection plays a vital role in protecting Australia's borders from the entry of illegal and harmful goods and unauthorised people. You can help us by reporting suspicious activities.
1800 06 1800 (24 hours)
+61 2 6246 1325 (outside Australia 24 hours)
Alternatively, use this form to report suspicious activity
For further information on the Customs Watch Program or to enquire about becoming a Customs Watch member, please refer to this internet site:
Contact Cargo Support
1300 558 099
Fax: (02) 8339 6713
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- During daylight saving in NSW (October to April), 7am to 8pm (AEDT) Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm (AEDT) weekends;
- During eastern standard time in NSW (April to October), 7am to 7pm (AEST) Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm (AEST) weekends.
Further information regarding the revised hours of operation can be found in Australian Customs Cargo Advice (ACCA) 13/01.
Hearing or speech impaired?
Call the National Relay Service on 133 677.
If you are deaf or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for the Customs and Border Protection number you require.
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for the Customs and Border Protection number you require.
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS and then ask for the Customs and Border Protection number you require.
Complaints and compliments
Your feedback helps Customs and Border Protection to improve our service to clients.
Website technical problems
If you find any technical problems with this website, please complete a website feedback form.